As of November 6, 2018
The IntelStitch Service is not intended for use by children. If you are under 18, you may use the Service only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect Automatically
Browsing the Site does not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. In general, IntelStitch will gather some generic information automatically. This generic information may include the internet address assigned to your computer, the number and frequency of visitors to the Site, the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), and your computer browser information. Generic information does not reveal the identity of the visitor. This type of aggregate data may enable us to figure out how often users use parts of the Service, help us determine customer service and Site needs, and do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. IntelStitch may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information, not information about you personally, to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our Service.
Information Collected From Other Websites and Do Not Track Policy
Information You Provide to Us
We receive and store any information you enter on the Service or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, though you may not be able to take advantage of many Service features. The personal information you provide may be used for such purposes as responding to your questions or requests, customizing the content you see, and communicating with you about new Service features. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Service, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. You agree that we may use your personal information to contact you as provided herein, though our intent is that email is the only channel we will use to contact you without your consent.
One such service may include the ability for you to automatically transmit Third Party Account Information to your Services profile or to automatically transmit information in your Services profile to your third party account.
In order for you to take full advantage of the Service, you must provide registration information, including an e-mail address and password. We may also request demographic information and unique identifiers in order to provide you with a more personalized service, but this information is optional. Once you register for the Service, create integrations, and/or give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Usernames and links to public accounts are only shown on your profile with your consent. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to register for the Service or create any integrations. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, and efficient experience. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose. IntelStitch does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent. IntelStitch may disclose information it has collected from you and/or that you have made available through the Service when it believes in good faith that the law or legal process requires it, or when it is necessary to do so to protect the rights or property of IntelStitch or others. You are responsible for managing the flow of your private information from one third party Platform Service to another. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, that information becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others and redistributed through the internet and other media channels. For example, if you push a private intelligence to a public file, the private intelligence will no longer be private.
Is My Information Secure?
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect the security of your personal information during transmission, which encrypts all of the information you input. All personal information collected from other Platform Services that you provide through the use of the Service is stored securely. Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
What about Cookies?
Will IntelStitch Share Any of the Information it Receives with Other Entities?
We may use third party service providers to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of our business and therefore we may provide some of your personal information directly to these service providers. These service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced IntelStitch related operation, unless you have given your prior permission to them for additional uses. We may share our data, including personal information about you with our partners and joint ventures in furtherance of our business. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other users. Our partners and joint ventures follow privacy practices no less protective of all users than our practices described in this document, to the extent allowed by applicable law. In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred.
We may de-identify your Personal Information so that you are not identified as an individual, and provide that information to our partners. We may also provide aggregate usage information to our partners (or allow partners to collect that information from you), who may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Services, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. However, we never disclose aggregate usage or de-identified information to a partner (or allow a partner to collect such information) in a manner that would identify you as an individual person.
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties, and you will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
Services can be disconnected at anytime though prior integrations may remain in our electronic archive. You can change your email address and contact information by going to the settings page. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. You may be able to add or update certain additional information via the Service. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. Please note that information may remain in our records after deletion of your account. IntelStitch will only update your information on third party sites or send you information (phone, sms, etc.) with your specific consent, such as when you add integrations to your account.
You may input your contact information into the Service so that IntelStitch may contact you. When you enter your contact information or send an email or other communication to IntelStitch, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries and respond to your requests. We do not use your email address or contact information to send commercial or marketing messages nor do we give or sell this information to any third parties. To the extent your e-mail address is provided to IntelStitch, you may receive e-mail or other communications from us.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this policy or the Service in general, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to: [email protected]
If you are a resident of the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
For this section, we use the terms “Personal Data” and “processing” as they are defined in the GDPR, but “Personal Data” generally means information that can be used to individually identify a person, and “processing” generally covers actions that can be performed in connection with data such as collection, use, storage and disclosure. IntelStitch will be the controller of your Personal Data processed in connection with the Service.
What Personal Data Do We Collect From You?
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Service.
Information we receive directly from you: We receive Personal Data directly from you when you provide us with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following: First and last name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, transaction Information (IntelStitch does not store your credit or debit card information), user content (for example, integration actions that are displayed when an integration runs, information we receive from third party sources includes integration trigger fields and action fields. This data is unique to your use of IntelStitch and can be found on the integration configuration panel for any of your integrations.
Some third parties, such as our business partners and service providers, provide us with Personal Data about you, such as the following:
1. Account information for third party Platform Services: If you interact with a third party Platform Service when using our Service, such as if you share content from our Service through a third party social media Platform Service, the third party service will send us information about you, such as information from your public profile, if the third party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third party service.
2. Information from our advertising partners: We receive information about you from some of our service providers who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements or communications.
3. Information we automatically collect when you use our Service: Some Personal Data is automatically collected when you use our Service, such as the following: IP address, device identifiers, web browser information, page view statistics, browsing history, usage information, transaction information (e.g. transaction amount, date and time such transaction occurred), cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. web beacons, pixel tags, SDKs, etc.), location information (e.g. IP address, zip code), log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information).
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Service. For example, we use Personal Data to: create and manage user profiles, communicate with you about the Service, process orders Contact you about Service announcements, updates or offers, provide support and assistance for the Service, personalize website content and communications based on your preferences, meet contract or legal obligations, respond to user inquiries, fulfill user requests, comply with our legal or contractual obligations, resolve disputes, protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions, eforce our Terms of Service.
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
2. Legitimate Interest: We process the following categories of Personal Data when we believe it furthers the legitimate interest of us or third parties. Examples of these legitimate interests include: operation and improvement of our business, products and services, marketing of our products and services, provision of customer support, protection from fraud or security threats, compliance with legal obligations, completion of corporate transactions.
3. Consent: In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such data. When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection.
4. Other Processing Grounds: From time to time we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
How and With Whom Do We Share Your Data?
We also share Personal Data when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorized by you or provide you with a product or service you have requested. In addition to those set forth above, these parties also include: other users (where you post information publicly or as otherwise necessary to effect a transaction initiated or authorized by you through the Service), social media services (if you interact with them through your use of the Service), third party business partners who you access through the Service, other parties authorized by you.
We also share Personal Data when we believe it is necessary to: comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies, maintain the security of our products and services.
We also share information with third parties when you give us consent to do so.
Last, we share Personal Data with our affiliates or other members of our corporate family. Furthermore, if we choose to buy or sell assets, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party, and we would share Personal Data with the party that is acquiring our assets. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you Service. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
What Security Measures Do We Use?
We seek to protect Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity.
Personal Data of Children: We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Service or send any Personal Data about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Personal Data, please contact us at [email protected]
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email [email protected]ntelstitch.com. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
1. Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data. You can also access certain of your Personal Data by choosing to export your data.
2. Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. You can also correct some of this information directly by editing your Account Settings. You can correct some of this information directly by editing your integrations or Platform Services.
3. Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems.
4. Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Service.
5. Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
6. Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
7. Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
8. Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about IntelStitch’s practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
9. Transfers of Personal Data: The Service is hosted and operated in the United States (“U.S.”) through IntelStitch and its service providers, and if you do not reside in the U.S., laws in the U.S. may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Service, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, is being provided to IntelStitch in the U.S. and will be hosted on U.S. servers, and you authorize IntelStitch to transfer, store and process your information to and in the U.S., and possibly other countries.